I will provide you an impartial visual examination of the home and a complete report of the inspection for our records. This will be a valuable tool to help you make an informed decision about the property.
Whether the home is 1 year old or 101 years old, I will help you look at the present condition of your home, providing helpful maintenance tips, as well as potential repairs that may arise.
- Landscaping – its effects on the foundation.
- Siding, trim, exterior windows & storms – general condition of each.
- Roof, chimney, flashings, valleys – evidence of water penetration, materials, and condition.
- Gutters, downspouts – general condition, effects of dampness in basement and its ability to carry off rainwater.
- Driveways, patios, decks, porches – general condition of each.
- Air conditioner - seasonal checks only.
- Walls, floors, ceilings, window – general conditions of each.
- Plumbing system – all visible fixtures, pipes and drains tested for operation.
- Electrical system – outside entrance wiring, service panel andvisible wiring inspected. Random testing of outlets.
- Heating system – visible portion of heating plant and components.
- Attic – visible roof sheathing, ventilation, insulation and framing.
- Basement – foundation soundness and visible evidence of moisture penetration.
I will review the report with you to make sure all your questions are answered. You will receive the report at the end of the inspection or later that same day by E-mail if you choose, informing you about your new home to be. I am always available for my clients after the inspection for any questions, just give me a call.
A Home Inspection…a wise decision whether you’re buying, selling or simply preserving the value of your home. Be informed and feel confident with a Milestone Home Inspection.