Buyers and sellers may not know what to look for
when it comes to the overall condition of the roof,
chimneys, siding and trim, attic, ventilation,
electrical wiring, plumbing, furnace, air conditioner, or a great
number of other items in the home.
Milestone Home Inspection performs a thorough, in-depth visual examination of the structure and operating components of the home, examined by an educated and trained professional.
As a trained and certified home inspector, I will be at your home for 2 to 3 hours or longer if needed. You are strongly encouraged to attend and follow me step by step. I want you to come along and see for yourself; this may be your home for many years to come. When attending the home inspection, you will have the oportunity to get to know your home before you move in. Ask lots of questions; I expect it and encourage it.
- 1. Get an understanding of how things work.
- 2. Learn the condition of the components from the basement to the roof.
- 3. Be informed of major and minor deficiencies and suggestions to remedy them.
- 4. Receive helpful home maintenance tips.
- 5. Obtain the information you need to make an informed decision.
- 6. Take this opportunity to really get to know your new home inside and out.